We're All the Same

For all the different cultured friends I made , I found them all similar to me.

You and I
We're the same
There's no stereotype
We all want someone to warm our blankets
Rub our cold shoulders
We all belong to that costume casket

Don't you think
We even think the same
Love our countries , our people, our colors
And the way that we are?
Well we all differ in thoughts , in manners

You find this idea right.
I hate your bright shirt.
You don't have to change your fashion
Nobody can tell you that
But bud, doesn't make sense to hate me for my opinion

No looking down upon you
Buddy , you're not dirty
Promise I will respect your background too
I'm no superior
Almighty is also colored , wears shabby clothes , no shoes

I'm so grateful
To have found you
You make hard times just pass me by
We survived , don't you think
We're the same , you and I?

2 comments: